4/9/06
Geography Challenge
=) Ms Lim called us a bunch of bimbos.
ok. For an introduction to this geog challenge thingy: There are two rounds, the preliminary round then the final round. To get to the finals, you have to obviously get through the preliminaries first. DUH!
There are two parts to the preliminary round. 30 MCQ questions to be done personally. and then 2 thinking questions to be done as a group. Each section is to be done in half an hour.
Right. So yesterday was the geog. challenge.
We went to NUS in a van.
Then did our MCQs in Leature Threate 12.
We were splitted up.. I sat right at the back.. while everyone else was in front.
Mell was like, first row while I'm at the third last row. =X
ok, The atmosphere was tense. But we Sacians were cool. ( I was, for one.)
I finished the MCQs in record time and spent the remaining time stressing out my neighbours, giving them the "omg. you're damm slow" face.
It was funny. =)
After part 1, we had a break.
Other school students could be seen checking and going through their answers.
We SACians? we went to buy coffee. Ms Lim's treat. =)
And nearing to end of break, while everyone rushing to finish going through their scripts, Felicia and I were rushing to add sugar into our bitter coffee cups.
LOL. =D
Part 2, everyone was in their groups, brainstorming and discussing their answers quietly,
We? Shouting and screaming! " EH!!! DON'T USE YELLOW INK! PURPLE NICER!!!"
Ms Lim was right, we are a bunch of bimbos!
haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment